Massive sheets of glass mounted high over an impressive pool proved somewhat impossible to the owners of this home. When you have the right equipment and have been cleaning these sorts of windows as long as we have, the task is reduced to a simple scrub and rinse. Well, almost. It was actually quite a physical… a work out of sorts. Thanks to the Future of Cleaning and their never ending quest to develop the best in carbon fibre telescoping poles, we were able to clean these windows in Brisbane with ease.
One of my favourite photos from the years, we used a 22ft Reach-iT Mini with an XT (extension) to reach across the 5m wide pool and up the two levels of the amazing home here in Brisbane. Got a tricky job? Get a window cleaning quote today.
Here’s another excerpt from The Spark Way, our own operations manual that ensures we do the best job every time. Most likely you won’t have a louvre tricket, so instead use a sponge or damp microfibre cloth.
- Cleaning louvres can be time consuming and results can vary depending on level of dirt and weather conditions. If possible, avoid cleaning louvres in full sun.
- If louvres have no external screen or a removable screen, it is advisable to close the louvres and wash them externally using pure water and water fed brush prior to the following steps.
- Internally, close the louvres and using carry bottle spray the frame and glass with solution using mist setting.
- Using your microfibre frame towel, wipe the window frames and the plastic fixings on the left and right sides.
- Open the louvres and using the louvre tricket, scrub 3 louvres.
- Using a microfibre frame towel, dry the louvres.
- Using a blue detailing towel polish top and bottom sides of each louvre. Do not apply so much pressure that the glass flexes.
- Repeat steps 5-7 down to the second last louvre.
- Remove the bottom louvre from its fixings and place carefully to one side.
- Spray solution on the sill and clean with a microfibre frame towel.
- Refit the bottom louvre and clean as per steps 5-7
If cleaning louvres seems like a chore, don’t hesitate to call… if you need a window cleaning service 0420213145
It seems like a simple task, and it is. But it’s often forgotten. Those dirty fan blades are something to consider having cleaned next time you schedule a Brisbane window cleaning service. As we approach the cooler months, you’d think that it’s time to leave the fan off. Not so.
Most modern fans have a switch that can reverse the direction of the unit. The result is a drawing up toward the ceiling instead of down (which would be cool and drafty), and mixes the air gently along the ceiling and pushes it toward the walls where it creates a slight cycle. We can make the switch for you if we’re cleaning your fan blades this Autumn in preparation for Winter.
We cleaned the solar panels here last year and advised the customer that their roof may enjoy a bath too. We were pretty sure we’d get great results, but how great? No one would know until we got back up there and tried. I was unsure, as the lichen build up looked quite severe on first inspection. We provided them with a roof cleaning quote and…
It proved tough in places, however the results speak for themselves.