When a modern white rendered home comes up for cleaning, a lot of people think to just high pressure clean it. Water blasting is the last thing you should be thinking though. Even cheap machines from eBay or the local hardware giant can be devastatingly destructive. So what to do?
Soft Washing. Using our special Spark Shampoo we’ll lather up your home and allow the formula to dwell and do its work. The grime and grit will break down and the mould will be destroyed, allowing us to use low pressure and high volume to rinse away the filth.
What is left behind is the house you we sure existed, the one you remember from year ago. Our system is so gentle we can even clean cracking and peeling paint without further damage.
If you think you can handle the cleaning yourself, that’s great… just promise me you won’t go and get a cheap pressure cleaner and start stripping the paint. Give us a call and we’ll point you in the right direction as to how you can get decent results without the heartache. Call us 07 4847 6767
Have you ever struggled to clean your louvres or louvred windows properly? Getting to that last blade and the track at the bottom that seems to be a catch all for the dirt grime and dead bugs the world has decided to throw your way? When I first started window cleaning… er, many year ago, I found this to be a particularly annoying part of the job. I’d end up with a smeared track, a pile of dirt on each side that I couldn’t get to and a bunch of filthy cloths.
We offer track cleaning in our Deluxe and Premium packages, and the following is straight out of The Spark Way, our operations manual.
- Cleaning tracks prior to any water or solutions being applied is critical. Otherwise any dirt in the track will turn into a muddy consistency which is very hard to then remove from the track.
- Remove the bottom louvre from the plastic fixings and place in a safe place out of the work area.
- Use the track cleaning brush to dislodge dust and dirt build up from corners of the track/sill.
- Vacuum dislodged dust and dirt with crevice tool.
- Use a microfibre frame towel to clean remaining dirt from the track/sill.
- Refit the bottom louvre into it’s plastic fixings.