When a modern white rendered home comes up for cleaning, a lot of people think to just high pressure clean it. Water blasting is the last thing you should be thinking though. Even cheap machines from eBay or the local hardware giant can be devastatingly destructive. So what to do?
Soft Washing. Using our special Spark Shampoo we’ll lather up your home and allow the formula to dwell and do its work. The grime and grit will break down and the mould will be destroyed, allowing us to use low pressure and high volume to rinse away the filth.
What is left behind is the house you we sure existed, the one you remember from year ago. Our system is so gentle we can even clean cracking and peeling paint without further damage.
If you think you can handle the cleaning yourself, that’s great… just promise me you won’t go and get a cheap pressure cleaner and start stripping the paint. Give us a call and we’ll point you in the right direction as to how you can get decent results without the heartache. Call us 07 4847 6767
Massive sheets of glass mounted high over an impressive pool proved somewhat impossible to the owners of this home. When you have the right equipment and have been cleaning these sorts of windows as long as we have, the task is reduced to a simple scrub and rinse. Well, almost. It was actually quite a physical… a work out of sorts. Thanks to the Future of Cleaning and their never ending quest to develop the best in carbon fibre telescoping poles, we were able to clean these windows in Brisbane with ease.
One of my favourite photos from the years, we used a 22ft Reach-iT Mini with an XT (extension) to reach across the 5m wide pool and up the two levels of the amazing home here in Brisbane. Got a tricky job? Get a window cleaning quote today.
Here’s another excerpt from The Spark Way, our own operations manual that ensures we do the best job every time. Most likely you won’t have a louvre tricket, so instead use a sponge or damp microfibre cloth.
- Cleaning louvres can be time consuming and results can vary depending on level of dirt and weather conditions. If possible, avoid cleaning louvres in full sun.
- If louvres have no external screen or a removable screen, it is advisable to close the louvres and wash them externally using pure water and water fed brush prior to the following steps.
- Internally, close the louvres and using carry bottle spray the frame and glass with solution using mist setting.
- Using your microfibre frame towel, wipe the window frames and the plastic fixings on the left and right sides.
- Open the louvres and using the louvre tricket, scrub 3 louvres.
- Using a microfibre frame towel, dry the louvres.
- Using a blue detailing towel polish top and bottom sides of each louvre. Do not apply so much pressure that the glass flexes.
- Repeat steps 5-7 down to the second last louvre.
- Remove the bottom louvre from its fixings and place carefully to one side.
- Spray solution on the sill and clean with a microfibre frame towel.
- Refit the bottom louvre and clean as per steps 5-7
If cleaning louvres seems like a chore, don’t hesitate to call… if you need a window cleaning service 0420213145
Pool fence Glass cleaning is a growing service as it is used more and more as fencing and balustrade protection as it can provide the safety required without hindering the view behind it. The problem with pool fence glass is that being exposed to the elements constantly, the grime and dirt that builds up on it bakes on in the sun. If it is not maintained it can lead to marks that require more vigorous cleaning methods to restore.
In January before the new school year started, we were very happy to offer the school a free exterior cleaning including window cleaning. Full disclosure, my kids go to the gorgeous little school up here in Applethorpe. Not so much a marketing exercise (since it is a very small school), rather an insurance that the school doesn’t waste the little funds they have of another cleaner. Now it’s all washed they can put their funds to other uses, like the awesome resurfacing of the tennis court recently.
We carry full public liability insurance from Berkley, High Risk Work Licence to operate boom lifts to any height, construction white card, Work Safely at Heights certificate and all supplied with our quotes.